Greek Salad? In an Uuni? Yes, my friends. It’s good.
This recipe that adds a wood-fired twist to a traditional greek salad. With the weather on the turn this is the perfect early autumn meal. Warm and cold, fresh, rich and smokey.. this is simple but special.
Greek Salad Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 100g of your favourite olives
- 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper (sliced)
- 100g pine nuts
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1 red onion sliced
- 300g pomodorino (or cherry) tomatoes
- Rocket & Baby spinach or other leaves
- First, fire up your Uuni.
- Place the olives, peppers, pine nuts, onions crumbly feta and tomatoes in a roasting tin.
- Cook in your Uuni for 3-5 minutes depending on how browned you like your ingredients, checking often
- Remove from the heat and serve with olive oil and your fresh seasonal salad leaves.That’s when we say bon appetite! Or if we knew how to, we’d say: καλή όρεξη!
Looking for more Uuni inspiration? Join the UUNI COMMUNITY Facebook group for sharing tips and recipes.