Put your Nutella and bananas away, there is a new
dessert pizza in town!
I should probably mention that we tested this recipe at 10am on a Monday morning and not only does it kick the Monday blues, I can confirm it also makes for an excellent breakfast pizza. (Shhh, don’t judge us!)
What do you need? (for 1 x 13inch pizza)
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- Handful of pistachios
- 1 tablespoon of honey + extra for drizzling
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 160g of pizza dough < Click to find our easy classic pizza dough recipe
- Light up your Uuni wood-fired oven and pre heat for 10 to 15 minutes (keep that door closed!)
- While you wait for your Uuni to pre heat, grind up the pistachios in a mortar and pestle (or place them in a sandwich bag and use the back of a large spoon/rolling pin to crush).
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey into the ricotta
- Flour your peel and prep your dough, ready for the toppings
- Spread the ricotta and honey mix evenly over your pizza base and top with the blackberries
- Slide the pizza into your Uuni wood-fired oven and close the door. Using your Uuni pizza peel, rotate every 15 to 20 seconds for an even coverage until cooked and then remove. (If you’re not cooking your pizza in 90 seconds, watch this video!)
- Top with crushed pistachios and a drizzle of honey