… better known as SEAFOOD pizza!
You may have spotted this beauty on the Uuni.net homepage. Simple and tasty; the hardest part about this recipe is trying to pronounce the name!
What do you need?
Olive oil, to drizzle
Mixed seafood, precooked
(we’ve used prawns, mussels & calamari)
Parsley & chives, to top
Wedge of lemon, to serve
1. Insert pizza stone & preheat Uuni for 10-15 minutes.
2. Prep dough (check out our stretching and shaping pizza dough video here!) and add a drizzle of oil to cover the base (no pizza sauce needed!)
4. Begin to layer mozzarella and seafood mix, topping with a sprinkle of capers.
5. Cook in Uuni wood-fired oven, rotating every 10 to 15 seconds for a perfectly cooked base.
6. Once cooked, top with a little parsley and chives and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Looking for more Uuni inspiration? Join the UUNI COMMUNITY Facebook group for sharing tips and recipes.