If you didn’t know, October is the National Pizza Month! 🍕🍕
The modern pizza was invented in Naples (Southern Italy), and the dish and its variants have since become popular and common in many areas of the world. Since 1984 numerous brands serve pizza through a variety of charitable efforts.
Our team is constantly inspired by the generosity of the global Uuni Community. There’s clear passion, open sharing of ideas, recipes and support.
To celebrate October being National Pizza Month and to say thank you to the Uuni community, we want to continue to ‘pay it forward’ with a campaign we’re dubbing ‘Pizza Forward’.
Uuni will share ‘a slice’ of the profits with winning entries and support charities that matter to you and your local community.
How it works:
1. Share your pizza photos or videos on Instagram, Twitter or Youtube.
2. Tag @uunihq, #pizzaforward and the charity of your choice.
(Youtube entries can be shared via the Uuni HQ Facebook page or send to email@example.com)
3. Uuni will choose 3 winners, one each from Instagram, Twitter and Youtube and donate $500 to the chosen charity of each winning entry. We’ll also throw in some Uuni accessories for the winner!
“National Pizza Month” Terms & Conditions:
- Entries will not be valid unless they include the 3 tags (@uunihq, #pizzaforward & the charity account).
If your charity doesn’t have an Instagram or Twitter account add the charity name & location.
- The charity must be registered (anywhere in the world!) and the charity no. will be requested from all winners.
- Entries close 31st October 2017
- Winners announced 1st November 2017
Don’t forget to follow us:
If you need help finding ideas for your pizza, you can check our recipe for delicious Frutti Di Mare Pizza.